Revoking a permission for KUMMUNI to enter your place in your absence is a simple process. To do this, please use the same application through which you granted us permission.
When submitting the request, please indicate the reason for revoking the permission. There are 3 valid reason to submit a request:
- The issue has been resolved and KUMMUNI’s service is no longer needed.
- You will be present during the event
- Someone else on be half of you will be present during the event.
It is important to note that such requests must be submitted at least 24 hours in advance. If there is less than 24 hours remaining, please utilize a fast communication channel such as telephone for immediate communication.
In order to submit a request to revoking a permission you granted earlier you need to agree to the terms and conditions mentioned below:
- By checking the box “I agree to the terms”, you will be revoking access to your place in your absence which you gave KUMMUNI before.
- If you wish to revoke this permission, you must inform KUMMUNI at least 24 hours before the appointment. Failure to do so may result in the appointment proceeding as scheduled. You can use the same application to revoke this permission.
If you are revoking the access right before the arrival of our team, it is your resippbisbility to inform your agent, customer support, our the facility team via proper communication channels such as phone.
Tenants have a duty to allow their landlords to visit the property if a visit is requested by KUMMUNI or the property owner for a valid reason. If you wish to revoke the give permission to enter your apartment in your absence, you still need to be available at the place during such a visit. Failing to do so might lead to legal conflicts.
- When filling out the granting access form on KUMMUNI.com, users should be aware that certain information is collected for security reasons. This includes the user’s IP address and unique ID. It is important to note that this information will not be shared with any third party.
- The facility team’s ability to provide services is contingent upon the tenant’s permission. If the tenant revokes this permission and is subsequently unavailable at the apartment, the tenant forfeit any claims for compensation, rent deduction, or waiver on current or future rents.
- This online application contains content that can serve as a legal document. Users should be aware that any information provided or actions taken within this application may have legal implications. It is important the tenant duty to carefully review and understand the terms and conditions before using this application.
- In this context, the terms “user” and “tenant” are used interchangeably to refer to the same person.